Turtle Craft Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowing is growing- SoulEater6989 or Soul

2 posters

Go down

Knowing is growing- SoulEater6989 or Soul Empty Knowing is growing- SoulEater6989 or Soul

Post  SoulEater6989 Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 am

Hey guys! I'm not telling my name because I don't know if any of you are stalkers. Very Happy I'm called Soul in my daily offline life anyways.
I am 15 atm and currently hold down a job as the head chef in my town that I live near. I am a farm kid, so I don't have to go work out or anything I just shovel out grain bins. Its pretty convienient. I am an orange belt in wado kai karate and can speak basic japanese phrases and still learning. I am apart of a scan group for manga and proofread several manga a week. I have my own book series (not published but when I am done I'm going to submit it to a book contest). I currently am Aiming for animator for a future career. I have my own mini manga that no one reads xD.

That is all. I hope that none of you decide to stalk me. SoulEater6989, out.

SoulEater6989
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Knowing is growing- SoulEater6989 or Soul Empty Re: Knowing is growing- SoulEater6989 or Soul

Post  XdeathringzX Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:21 am

SoulEater6989 wrote:Hey guys! I'm not telling my name because I don't know if any of you are stalkers. Very Happy I'm called Soul in my daily offline life anyways.
I am 15 atm and currently hold down a job as the head chef in my town that I live near. I am a farm kid, so I don't have to go work out or anything I just shovel out grain bins. Its pretty convienient. I am an orange belt in wado kai karate and can speak basic japanese phrases and still learning. I am apart of a scan group for manga and proofread several manga a week. I have my own book series (not published but when I am done I'm going to submit it to a book contest). I currently am Aiming for animator for a future career. I have my own mini manga that no one reads xD.

That is all. I hope that none of you decide to stalk me. SoulEater6989, out.
nice

XdeathringzX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum