Turtle Craft Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will I be banned for?

2 posters

Go down

How long will I be banned for? Empty How long will I be banned for?

Post  BoydR81 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Yesterday I was banned from the server for "having a destruction catalyst". I respect that the admin may have had the idea I was griefing with it or it is an overpowered item but I was not doing anything like that with it, I was only mining and I respect the fact that most admin's don't wont griefing on their server. Thanks for reading.
Boyd

BoydR81
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

How long will I be banned for? Empty Re: How long will I be banned for?

Post  Agimond Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm

BoydR81 wrote:Yesterday I was banned from the server for "having a destruction catalyst". I respect that the admin may have had the idea I was griefing with it or it is an overpowered item but I was not doing anything like that with it, I was only mining and I respect the fact that most admin's don't wont griefing on their server. Thanks for reading.
Boyd

Im not sure how long you will be banned for but I'll make sure that I bring it to the attention of the Moderaters that You are apologetic about your actions and wish to make amends.

Agimond

Agimond
Admin

http://turtlecraft.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BoydR81 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Thank you, but dont trouble yourself with it, i will simply just find another server.
Boyd

BoydR81
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down